Days 1-2: The Most Pristine Waters of the Rhein River
Starting in the frescoed medieval town of Stein am Rhein, bike past overlooking castles, small fishing villages and tour the magical lush garden island, Mainau.
Days 3-4: Prehistoric Settlements & Zeppelin
Going caveman, we check out a lakeside dwelling from 3500 B.C. and a town of colorful narrow alleyways housing two medieval castles. After touring the Zeppelin museum, follow terraced vineyards to the tiny picturesque islands of Wasserburg and Lindau for a refreshing swim.
Days 5-6: The Castle of all Castles
Visit Mad King Ludwig’s multi-towered, fairy-tale Neuschwanstein Castle; then ride through three different countries’ picturesque harbor towns and to a mountain village typifying traditional
Swiss Alpine life.
Days 7-8: Europe’s Largest Waterfall
Complete your journey along the lake’s lone outlet, the Rhein, which leads us to Europe’s biggest, noisiest, liveliest waterfall.
- 7 nights accommodation in 3 & 4 star Swiss and German standard hotels
- All breakfast, 6 dinners, 1 regional lunch
- All tour transfers including meet and departure as specified
- Multi lingual guide(s)
- Daily van/public transport support, luggage transport
- Visits of the Flower Island Mainau or aquarium, and stop at prehistoric lake dwelling,
- All Entrance fees mentioned in itinerary
- Guided tour of Neuschwanstein Castle
- BIKE RENTAL, helmets, water bottles and snacks for the ride
- Guided daily rides, route notes and maps
Not included: Airfare, beverages, trip insurance (strongly recommended), personal items, guide tips.